As we all know, the fashion industry has significant impact on the environment, with textile waste and carbon emissions being the major contributors to the issue. Fast fashion, in particular, has contributed to a culture of disposable clothing, where garments are worn only a few times before being discarded. This unsustainable model has resulted in a fashion industry that is harmful to the planet and the people who works in it.
To combat this issue, it's important to consider ways in which we can reduce textile waste and promote sustainability in the fashion industry. That's where our recycling scheme comes in. As a sustainable brand, we want to give value to your old garments and reduce textile waste. By bringing the old clothes to our stores and participating in the scheme, you can:
1. Get a discount on a new shirt or polo
We appreciate every step you take toward becoming more sustainable. Upon participating, you can enjoy 50% off# on a shirt or polo in store. Our clothing will also come with 100% recycled materials in our packaging.
2. Reduce wastage
By recycling your old clothes, you'll help to reduce textile waste that would otherwise end up in landfills.
3. Support a non-profit organization
We'll donate the collected garments to a non-profit organization for reuse or upcycling, which supports a circular economy and helps to reduce the environmental impact caused in the fashion industry.
4. Contribute to a sustainable fashion industry
By participating in the recycling scheme, you'll be supporting our mission to create a more sustainable fashion industry, one that values both the planet and the people who make our clothes.
Join us in our mission to reduce waste and create a more sustainable future. Bring your old clothes to our stores and enjoy the benefits of our recycling scheme.
#The Special Offer Details
Registered “The DETERMINANT Club” members can enjoy the following offers in-store upon joining the scheme.
- Enjoy 50% off on a shirt or polo for first time
- Enjoy 10% off on a shirt or polo returned donators
The offers are only applicable in Eslite Spectrum Tai Koo, Eslite Spectrum Tsim Sha Tsui, SOGO Causeway Bay and Festival Walk Pop-Up Store.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only men’s tops will be accepted in this campaign.
- Old clothes must be washed before being donated.
- All mouldy clothes and underwear will not be accepted.
- Each member can enjoy the 50% off on a single eligible item once only.
- Offers are required to be used instantly upon donation.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts.
- Discounted items are not eligible for exchange nor refund under this campaign.
- DETERMINANT reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of DETERMINANT will be final.