Follow these simple measurement steps to find your DETERMINANT size.
How to measure for Tops?
- Collar Size - Measure at the base of your neck and loop it around. The tape measure should be snug, but not overly tight.
- Chest - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Body Length - Measure vertically from the highest point of your shoulder to the point where your natural waistline rests on.
- Center Back (CB) Sleeve Length - For long sleeve, measure from center back of your neck, edge of shoulder, elbow and to your wrist. For short sleeve, apply the same measuring method but stop at mid-point of your upper arm.
How to measure for Bottoms?
- Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, where your body bends side to side.
- Out Seam Length - For pants, measure at the outer seam of your natural waistline, and straight to your ankle. For shorts, apply the same measuring method but stop at side of your knee.